Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My front yard = my favorite place

If the weather cooperated, I would spend every day in my front yard.  There's so much to see - cars driving by, people walking by with their dogs, the mailman, the UPS truck, Midnight the Cat, bunnies, etc.  I just love to know what's going on so I can protect my family and my neighborhood.  You might not know this, but dogs are ALWAYS working to keep their families safe and sound.  We have an important job to do every day, and we are ALWAYS happy to do this.

One of the perks of my job is that I can lay down.  In the summer, when it's hot outside, I dig out the grass so I can lay on the cool dirt.  You see, pigs have the right idea - rolling in mud - which is only wet dirt.  It does keep you cooler.  Here's the special spot I made for myself right on the front lawn:




Like I always say, take good care of  your family - they're the people you can always count on in any situation.  Also, remember to be aware of what's going on around you so you can keep yourself safe, too.  It's always a great idea to pay attention to the world around you because there's always something fascinating to see and learn.  Try to spend as much time outside as possible, especially when the weather is good.  Wow, I sure have a lot to say today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment