Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Perfect Gift for my Mom - and, I'm Part of the Gift!



Do you see that picture behind my head?  That is a picture of a black dog in a canoe - it's a black dog just like me!  A student in my Mom's class gave her this picture as an end of the year gift, and I have to say it's perfect for her because there's a dog just like me in it.

Also, as you can see, I'm trying to relax on the couch, and my Mom and brother are annoying me because they want to take a picture.  I don't mind having my picture taken, but I wish they would respect my private time - a dog does need to rest and relax once in a while.

Like I always say, make sure to take a break when you need one - even if it's just 5 minutes.  It's important to rest your body and your mind so you can be at your best.  Also, if someone is resting and relaxing, leave them alone - let that person rest quietly - unless, of course, you're having an emergency such as you're about to be sick to your stomach or you're going to faint.  Then, you have no choice except to interrupt the other person.  Otherwise, you can wait a few minutes until the person is done resting.  Remember:  everyone needs a break, especially a dog, unless you want to give me a treat - I don't might being interrupted for that - even if I'm relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. Megan was so excited to gift this!

    Hope your enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gift, too! I am absolutely enjoying my summer. I hope you are, too!

    ReplyDelete