Friday, July 26, 2013

My Grandfather and Aunt came to visit today!

Today was a most EXCITING day!  First, my Grandfather came, and he always brings Munchkins for me - he kept throwing them on the floor, and I happily retrieved them all.  He even gave me a treat.  Then my Aunt came, and I was so EXCITED to see her that I cried with joy.  This is what she said to my Mom:  "I only tolerate this dog."  I even know what that means - she doesn't like me.  I'm such a happy dog, and I am so happy to see my Aunt, but how can she not like me back? 



Like I always say, not everyone is going to love or like you.  It's a sad realization but a true one.  Of course, you should always be kind and respectful to everyone; that doesn't mean that they're going to like you back.  You can't change how other people feel about you, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to give up trying to convince them to like me.

What matters THE MOST is that MY FAMILY LOVES ME.  Remember:  they're the people who you can count on to LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.  We sure are lucky to have our families!

I'm even luckier because I have BLOGGING BUDDIES who love to read my blog - keep on reading because I LOVE when you visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment