Saturday, July 6, 2013

Announcing the Official Hot Dog Days of Summer!

If you live in my area of the world, the word of the day is HOT; as in, the weather is VERY HOT!  Luckily, my family has this machine that blows cool air onto me so that's my new favorite place in the house.  I still like to go outside, too, even though it is HOT:

Don't I look HOT to you?  Any way, here's an interesting fact about dogs:  dogs don't sweat; we let the heat out through our mouths - that explains why my mouth is open in this picture.

Imagine this:  wearing a fur coat in the summer.

Next, imagine this:  firefighters wear 50 pounds of equipment when they have to fight a roaring fire.  (This information came from a parent, Mr. McCabe, who spoke to the 3rd graders in my Mom's class.)

Like I always say, everything is relative.  That means if you think you're HOT, there's always someone who is HOTTER than you.  Imagine wearing that fur coat or being face to face with a fire.  Now don't you feel cooler already? 

 I LOVE THIS MACHINE THAT BLOWS OUT COOL AIR - WHAT A RELIEF FOR A DOG WEARING A FUR COAT!   I SURE DO LOVE BEING A COOL DOG INSTEAD OF A HOT DOG.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment