Sunday, March 30, 2014

This is how I look when I cooperate.

Just in case you were wondering, here's a picture of me looking at the camera:



I bet you like this picture better because you see my face and my big, topaz eyes.  My paws are pretty impressive, too, don't you think?  It looks like I have long fingers.  Actually, I have webbed feet.  Even though I'm a mutt, I am part Lab, and labs have webbed feet.  Back when dogs had to work for a living, labs had to swim out to retrieve ducks and other poor birds.  I am so lucky that I don't have to work for a living.  It's much easier laying on my couch and getting spoiled by my loving family.

Like I always say, appreciate the good life that you have.  Life is usually much better than you think it is.  Make sure to take a rest on the couch every day so you can have a happy outlook on life.  It is nice being such a cute and good-looking dog with an easy life.  Just remember, you have an easy life, too.  You just have to realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment