Sunday, March 23, 2014

Guess who's back!!!!

Well, I've noticed a BIG change when I look out my back door.  The bunnies are coming back!



I LOVE my bunnies!  I LOVE to bark at them and jump up and down because it's so exciting!  Here's what I don't understand - they just sit there like I'm invisible.  Do you think that they don't see me?  I mean, I'm a HUGE dog so there's no way they could miss me, and I don't think that they're deaf so they have to hear me.  I just don't get it, but it's OK because that just means I get to bark and jump up and down even MORE!  I don't want my family to miss out on the excitement so I'm sure that they're happy the bunnies are back, too.

Like I always say, be on the lookout for any exciting events.  It's always a BIG deal when a bunny appears, especially when there haven't been many lately.  I'm always ready to celebrate anything and everything so I'll be happy to see as many bunnies as possible.  Make sure to look in your yard, too.  I wouldn't want you to miss out on the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment