Sunday, March 2, 2014

Me and my Mom

I am one of those very lucky dogs who has a GREAT relationship with my Mom.  My Mom is actually one of my very favorite people because she takes me for walks in ALL kinds of weather, she feeds me dinner, she gives me water, AND she takes me to the dog park.  How lucky am I?  I am EXTREMELY lucky.


 This picture shows me and my Mom after she came home.  As you know, I don't really like getting my picture taken, but look at how happy my Mom is.  Some times, I just need to go along with things.

Here's a picture of me standing on my Mom so I can mooch some food from her:




When I'm mooching, I'm hopeful and happy, just in case I get something to eat.  My Mom, on the other hand, just puts up with my mooching, especially when she's eating.  Some times, she just has to go along with things, too.

Like I always say, make sure to appreciate your Mom.  Tell her how much you love her and how happy you are to see her.  Since I can't use words like you, I have to show my feelings in other ways, but the most important thing is that I show her how I feel.  Make sure to appreciate your Mom today!

No comments:

Post a Comment