Thursday, March 13, 2014

Time to check in with Gabi, the Dog!

If you've been wondering what I've been up to lately, you've come to the right place.  I have to count on my Mom to keep my blog up to date, but she's been slacking off these days.  Oh, well, it's looks like she's finally gotten her act together so I can give you a quick update about my life.


Of course, some things never change - I am always trying to mooch off of whoever is eating.

Tonight I was doing my little growl in the dining room which means I need to go outside to use my front yard bathroom - it's a good thing I don't care if anyone's watching me.  Any way, at least my Mom understands me.  So, I went out to take care of business.

Then I realized how happy and lucky I am to have such a great life that I did my circle dance in the front yard.  That's right, I ran around in circles really fast and growled with joy.  It was so much fun, especially with the snow!  You should try running in circles yourself, it's really awesome!

Like I always say, celebrate every happy moment you have - even little moments like getting to breathe in some fresh air and use the bathroom.  You are so lucky to be able to do these every day activities - just like me!  It's easier to celebrate than complain so do a happy dance today!  You'll feel happy right away!


No comments:

Post a Comment