Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Newest Humiliation

I do LOVE my Dad because he LOVES to give me treats, and he shares his food with me ALL THE TIME.  I have absolutely no complaints with any of that.  When he decides to pick me up, that's where I draw the line:



I mean, GIVE ME A BREAK!  I'm a big dog so no one should be picking me up.  Getting picked up is for little dogs like Lulu, the Puppy or my friend, Blake, the Dog.  It's not for proud dogs like me.  Can you tell exactly how I feel in the picture?  This is embarrassing!  All I want to say is, "PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

Like I always say, your parents are going to embarrass you A LOT.  I guess there's not much we can do about it except hope that it's over ASAP.  Luckily, I weigh a good amount so no one can pick me up for long - not that they should in the first place.  If your parents embarrass you - see above picture - just remember that they love you A LOT.  Being embarrassed is a small price to pay for being loved so much.

p.s. I hope that I NEVER get picked up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment