Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ho-hum - it's a boring day.

Life has been pretty boring around here these days.  It's raining out so my Mom didn't take me to the Dog Park.  I only went on a short walk this morning.  This is what I've been doing most of the day:


As if being bored wasn't boring enough, my Mom decided to take my picture.  Of course, I wouldn't look at the camera because it's boring being bored so I don't need to be annoyed on top of it.

Like I always say, some days are just going to be boring.  There's not much you can do about it so just take it easy and relax.  Actually, I don't mind relaxing, I just would prefer to relax outside in the sun in front of my house.  I guess you can't always get what you want so you have to make the best out of what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment