Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Bath and More Bows!

Usually, I'm the first to COMPLAIN A LOT about getting a bath.  I mean, it's very uncomfortable to get picked up by Janet the Groomer, get plopped in a tub, get washed, get blow dried...You get the idea.  I'd rather roll around in poop than get clean.

Any way, this time, I said to myself, "I think I'll just try to enjoy my bath.  It's not really fun, but it's not the worst thing."  Plus, when I got home, I got treats:


Plus, my Mom just loves when I get a bath.  She pets me more and says that I smell nice.  This is much nicer than hearing her say, "You're so gross."  I don't know what that really means, but it doesn't seem as good as smelling nice.

Like I always say, if you can't change something, it's actually easier to make the best of it.  I can't change the fact that I'm going to get shipped off to Janet, the Groomer, so I just have to have a better attitude about the whole situation - I'm just going to go with the flow, and remember my secret way to smell good again.  I just have to make sure my Mom doesn't see me rolling around in the poop next time.  Somehow she always knows....



No comments:

Post a Comment