Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dogs can have secrets, too!

I have a secret to tell you - dogs have secrets, too.  Here's my proof:

The good news about dog secrets is:  dog secrets are always positive.  Here's my friend, Moe telling me how much he loves coming to my house to visit.  I love to hear compliments and good news.  Wouldn't it be nice if all secrets were like this?

Like I always say, never tell a secret unless it's something you would tell the person yourself.  Also, don't whisper and tell secrets in front of other people - it is not good manners.  Always feel free to share compliments with your family and friends.  Like my grandfather always says:  "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."  That's some of the best advice I've EVER heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment