Sunday, February 2, 2014

More Dog Park Days!

Here's how much I LOVE the park - I even wrote a little song called Dog Park Days:


Here at the dog park, everybody knows your name

And other dogs are glad you came.

You want to be where you can see

Dog troubles are all the same.

You want to be where everybody knows your name.


Yesterday I went to the park - it was so much fun.  I got to hang out with Moe, the Dog, and Libby, the Dog.  Plus, I got to roll around in the snow and snack on some poop.  My Mom says that I'm disgusting, but how would she even know?  I bet she's never eaten poop herself.

Like I always say, every day can  be a walk in the park if you appreciate the good things in your life.  I always make the best of wherever I find myself.  I do love seeing all my dog buddies.  I even like seeing human buddies, especially if they have treats in their pockets.  Plus, everybody really does know my name at the park - I'm ONE of a kind!  That's why I have a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment