Sunday, February 16, 2014

I am such a good dog!

If I had my way, I would get to eat ALL THE TIME!  In this picture, there's a delicious sandwich on the counter, and I want to eat it A LOT, but I'm just sitting there looking at the sandwich.  Of course, I'm thinking about how much I want to stand on the counter, grab the sandwich with my mouth, and gobble it down.  However, I am such a good dog that I just sit and look:



Can you imagine how hard it is for me to sit there and watch that sandwich without eating it?  Well, it's REALLY, REALLY hard.  It takes all my might not to gobble it up.  Plus, it is A LOT of work to do the right thing - which is NOT to eat the sandwich.

Like I always say, think twice before you do anything - especially if it's something that might get you in trouble.  I don't want to get yelled at EVER so I make sure to make good choices.  It takes A LOT of practice, but it's definitely worth it.  I LOVE BEING A GOOD DOG!




No comments:

Post a Comment