Monday, February 17, 2014

I am a very PROUD dog, too!

If you live where I live, there is A LOT of snow.  Of course, I LOVE the snow, especially when I can roll around it.  Plus, I love to smell and eat the snow.  Next time you're out in some snow, really try to experience the snow, but if you do eat some snow, make sure it's CLEAN and PERFECTLY WHITE.  I wouldn't want you to get sick from taking my excellent advice.

When my Mom lets me out, I always sniff the air and look around the neighborhood:


Don't I look so proud and fancy?

The snow really helps me get a better view of what's going on because I can stand on it, and that means I can see more.  After all, you do want to make sure all's safe in your world.

Like I always say, you need to use your sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch to experience the world.  Like they say, there's a BIG, beautiful world out there waiting for us.  You know me, I just LOVE to check things out, and you should, too.  There's always something going on - if you make sure to look in the first place.  Also, remember to stand straight and proud, just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment