Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dog Park Days!

I have had a most exciting weekend!  I went to the dog park and had the BEST time.  I got to roll around in the snow like this:


I absolutely LOVE to roll in the snow.  Why?  There is a reason, and here it is.  Dogs pee and poop in the snow - you probably already know this.  Well, when I roll in the snow afterward, I get to smell delightful.  At least, I think I smell delightful - it's much better than smelling like dog shampoo as far as I'm concerned.

Also, that's my friend, Moe the Dog, in the picture.  He doesn't like to roll around in the snow.  He should really try it out because then he'll realize what he's missing.

Like I always say, get outside and enjoy the great outdoors.  There is always something new to see, do and smell.  There is nothing like fresh air and rolling around in the snow.  I do LOVE how my new and improved smell makes me seem like an all-natural dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment