Saturday, January 18, 2014

Couches are so comfortable!

One thing I know for sure is that I LOVE MY COUCHES!




 I especially LOVE having a pillow where I can rest my head - see above picture.  Don't I look relaxed?

Like I always say, make sure to rest every day wherever you are most comfortable.  Since I am absolutely not allowed on the beds in my house, I rest on the couches.  Actually, the couches are in a much better location, especially during the day when I have to monitor what's going on in my house.  Also, the couches are closer to the kitchen and the snack closet - that's where the food is.  As you also know, I LOVE to eat the MOST so I have to make sure to be well-positioned so I don't miss out on any eating opportunities.  

Happy resting and happy snacking!














No comments:

Post a Comment