Sunday, January 19, 2014

Time to wear THAT shirt, AGAIN!

Where did I go wrong?  What did I do wrong?  It must have been something bad because look what I have to go through AGAIN!


I don't understand WHY I have to wear this shirt.  This is how they put it on me:

1.  Push my head in.

2.  Lift one of my paws and shove it in a sleeve.

3.  Lift the other paw and shove it in the other sleeve.

4.  Pull the shirt down towards my tail.

Then they smile and laugh at me.  At least, the shirt makes someone happy, and it's definitely NOT ME!

Like I always say, ask for help when necessary (check above picture).  Maybe someone will listen to you (in above picture, no one is listening).  If necessary, just make the best of it.  That's what I usually do.  Also, hope things get better tomorrow.  That's what I ALWAYS do.

No comments:

Post a Comment