Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back to the Patriots!

Well, last night I got shoved back into that shirt again:

It wasn't that bad though because my brother, Andrew, was eating some pizza so I got to mooch while he was eating.  I can mooch even if I have to wear this annoying shirt.

Also, my Mom decided that I should be on the computer EVEN MORE.  So, if you still want MORE of Gabi the Dog, you can follow me here:

https://twitter.com/

 
Embedded image permalink 
Patriots + Pizza = Perfection!



If you ask me, my Mom has gone off the deep end.

Like I always say, if you can't beat them, join them.  Everyone seems to LOVE being on the computer.  So, I say, "why not me?"  Now I just need MORE followers.  Most importantly, I want someone to get me my very own football shaped pizza to eat the next time I have to wear that embarrassing shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment