Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Joys of Napping in the Sun!

Here's a picture of me enjoying one of my favorite activities:

Look at me - I can sleep so soundly under the right conditions which include warm sun and warm bricks.  I just LOVE being able to sleep on the job.  Of course, I am still working even though I'm asleep so don't be fooled.  If I hear or smell anything suspicious, I'm on the case.  Nothing/ no one walks past my house without me knowing about it.  I need to protect my family - I know where my next meal is coming from.

Like I always say, if you're tired, and you have the opportunity to sleep, take a nap.  Naps are very important and useful, especially if you're tired.  Isn't everyone tired at some point during the day?  If you take a short nap, you'll feel rested and refreshed.

By the way, why do they call short naps "cat naps"?  Dogs take short naps, too, as you can see in the above picture.  I'm going to call my naps "dog" naps because I'm a dog and I'm taking a nap.  That makes much more sense, doesn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment