Monday, September 23, 2013

Another Miracle to Report!

I live across the street from a very beautiful, black cat named Midnight.  Midnight and I go way back because we're always looking at each from across the street.

Some times, when I go for a walk with my Mom, Midnight will be outside, and I get to go over to say hello to her.  Even then, I give Midnight her space.  Actually, she usually hides under a table and looks at me from a safe spot, but I'm very careful not to get too close any way - I don't want to get hurt.

Well, one day, a miracle happened!  Midnight's Mom let me come into Midnight's house.  Wow, I went into the house where she lives, and I got to see Midnight's food and water bowls!  I even helped clean up the floor by licking up any crumbs.  I'm always a very helpful guest, if you ever want to invite me over.

Here's proof of my actual visit:

 
As you can see, Midnight and I are very careful not to invade each other's personal space.  We are still getting to know each other, after all.

Like I always say, take advantage of every opportunity you get to explore new experiences.  You never know when a miracle will take place.  I never expected to get so close to Midnight, let alone go inside her house.  All I can say is that I am one lucky dog to have a get together with a cat, and we get along - as long as we keep our distance, that is.  Midnight and I are getting to know each other slowly - you can't become friends with someone overnight - friendship takes time.  In the meantime, I'm just going to be thankful for having Midnight for a neighbor and for getting to see her house up close and personal.  Also, if you ever want me to come clean the crumbs off your floors, please let me know - I'll be right over, and I'll do a very thorough job, too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment