Saturday, May 4, 2013

Caviar for Canines



Yum, yum, yum!  You never know what delicacies you'll find while sniffing in the yard.  One of my favorite treats is canine caviar - you would know it as rabbit poop.  For a dog like me, this is a delicious treat.  I mean, there are so many bunnies in my yard at this time of year so I have a constant supply, and I could eat it all day. 

Let's face it, what's so appetizing about fish eggs or pate de foie gras (goose liver)?  I mean, I'll eat anything because I'm a dog; I'll even chow down real caviar and pate, but I could just as easily eat rabbit poop.  Plus, it's free, and I'm sure it's nutritious.

Saturday has been a superb day - I've been outside most of the day.  I do love the great outdoors.  And, just think, being outside is free, too.

Like I always say:  The best things in life are free.  Enjoy every day.  Think like a dog, you'll be much happier.

Hasta manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment