Monday, July 21, 2014

I am the luckiest dog!









Over the weekend, my Mom took me to a yard sale to raise money for PAWS.  PAWS is a caring and generous group who take care of homeless cats and dogs - like me - I was a PAWS dog.  When we went to the yard sale, my Mom told the people, I was a PAWS dog, and I become an instant star!


The nice lady in the blue shirt gave me a new striped collar and a beautiful new leash.  Then they gave me so much attention - which you know I LOVE!  Plus, I look all spiffy in my new collar.

Like I always say, when people are happy to see you, make sure you're happy to see them, too.  I really appreciate when people are nice to me; it makes me realize how LUCKY I am to have people who care about me.  If someone is nice to you, make sure to show/tell them how much you appreciate their kindness - it will make their day!  You make my day every time you visit my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment