Monday, July 14, 2014

Favorite Walk = in the Forest

Every day my Mom takes me for a walk.  Once a week we walk with our friend, Paula, and Jasmine, the Dog.  We walk in the forest:


I LOVE the forest - there are so many animals and other dogs.  Once I even saw a deer.  These days I mostly see bugs because they like to try to bite me.  I have it under control though - if they bother me enough, I just gobble them up.  That solves the problem quickly - for me, any way.

Like I always say, take a walk every day.  If you can, walk in the forest because it's very busy, and there is A LOT to check out.  You know me, I'm always looking for something to check out, and guess what?  I usually find something exciting!  That's because I always look in the first place.  You never know what you might find.  (Just don't eat bugs, they might make you sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment