Thursday, July 24, 2014

Casey, the Dog, and his Mom Come for a Visit!

Casey, the Dog, is my neighbor, and I always like when he comes to visit because I've known him for quite a while.  I especially like when his Mom, Lisa, comes over because she gives me treats.  There's one sure way to win me over, and that way involves treats.


As you can see in the picture, I know exactly what to do to get my treat:  I sit up tall and straight, and I smile and look at the person.  In this picture, the person is Lisa - those are her feet.  For some reason, she doesn't want to have her picture in my blog, and I totally understand that since I don't want my picture in the blog either.  Of course, try telling that to my Mom - she doesn't listen to me any way.  By the way, that's Casey, the Dog; just in case you forgot.  He's always happy to come for a visit.  My Mom even gave him a squeaky toy - that's the sure way to Casey's heart; he sure loves squeaky toys.

Like I always say, the way to my heart is through my stomach so make sure to bring me treats if you ever come to visit.  I'll always be thankful, too.  Plus, you might get your picture in my blog - like Casey.  Also, if you want to make someone happy, find out that special way to their heart.  It's always a good idea to keep your family and friends happy.  Here's another way to my heart:  reading my blog.  Thanks for checking in today! 

p.s.  Thanks again to my friend, Lisa, for always giving me treats!



No comments:

Post a Comment