Saturday, April 12, 2014

How to make good choices and be a smart cookie!

Life is full of choices, even for dogs.  For example, every day I have to decide which couch to sit on.  Of course, I make my decision carefully because I want to be aware of what's going on in the kitchen so I don't miss out on any food opportunities. 

Last week these food eating opportunities were available:

Choice One:



Choice Two:

Choice Three:


                                                         zero = nothing = saddest, but best choice

What should I do?  I didn't want to get in trouble so I made the best choice which was getting nothing to eat.  It's sad but true.  I LOVE TO EAT so this was not an easy choice.

Like I always say, think before you do anything, especially something that might get you in trouble.  It's hard to make the good choices, but it's much harder to get in trouble for making mistakes.  Of course, I learned the hard way; that's why I don't jump on the counter and grab whatever food I want.  That means that it's ok to make mistakes as long as you learn from them.  So be smart and make smart choices - just like me.  We'll be smart cookies together.  After all, cookies are one of my favorite treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment