Thursday, April 24, 2014

My friend, Ken, is the BEST!

Last week, my Mom and Dad took me to my friend, Ken's house.  Ken did not waste any time checking out the available food in the refrigerator.  That is what he found for me:

1.  Rice

2.  Spinach

3.  A pork chop

4.  Steak for dessert

Wow, does it get any better than this?  I don't think so.  That's why I ALWAYS want to go visit Ken - after all, he has the BEST food!


I made sure to give Ken a BIG thank you slobber for giving me ALL that food.  I have only one word to describe the whole experience:

DELICIOUS!

Like I always say, you just never know when life will take a change for the better.  When you least expect something, your life will change, and you'll get just want you want - just like me!  Of course, make sure to thank the person who makes your life better.  Also, if I ever show up at your house, make sure to have some steak for me - it's my favorite dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment