Sunday, October 6, 2013

My cousin, Lulu, came to my house!

This weekend has been so busy that I can barely keep my eyes open.  Today I'll tell you about Saturday, but I'm too tired to write any more so check back tomorrow to hear about the rest of my very busy weekend.

As I was saying, Lulu, the puppy, came to my house.  For some reason, my Aunt calls her "a baby" or "a good girl."  Lulu is a dog - just like I'm a dog.  Of course, she can't call me a baby since I'm full grown and BIG.  She should refer to Lulu as a puppy because a dog is a dog even if it's a puppy.

Lulu loved my yard, and she found an old bone which she chewed on A LOT.  When she was done, I chewed on the bone, too.  Check it out:


I sure am big compared to Lulu.  No matter how big she gets, I'll always be MUCH BIGGER.

Like I always say, accept dogs for who we are.  We come in all different shapes and sizes, but most of us have good hearts.  We all want to be loved for who we are.  Also, remember we are DOGS, not people! 

I'm tired so I'm going back to rest on my couch - I need some beauty rest.  Until tomorrow....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment