Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I saw a deer in the forest the other day!

Every Sunday morning when it gets light out, I go for a walk in the forest with my Mom and our friend, Paula.  Of course, I have my eyes, ears and nose open for any activity.  Most of the time, I have my snout on the trail, and I pull my Mom and Paula along for our walk.  While they're walking and talking, I'm working my tail off making sure it's safe in the forest.  Well, last Sunday, I saw a deer run across the road.  My Mom and Paula were too busy yapping so it's a good thing that one of us (namely, me) was paying attention or they would have missed this:


Like I always say, be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary.  You never know what you might be missing if you don't look in the first place!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment