Thursday, October 24, 2013

Where are my treats? Where is my Dad?

This is horrible news.  My Dad is in Florida, and now I'm not getting any treats.  I've resorted to watching the door so I know the exact moment he comes home so I can start getting treats again.



Here I am staring at the door where he comes in every day.  Of course, I'm always happy to see my Mom because she takes me for walks and feeds me my dinner.  I need my treats!  I need to mooch at dinner!  I need to jump on someone!  When is my Dad coming home already?

Like I always say, appreciate your family - especially the person who gives you treats.  Enjoy every single treat you get because you never know when the treats will disappear.  Also, make sure you keep an eye on the door to your house so you know who's coming and going, especially if it's someone special.  In the meantime, enjoy some treats for me because my supply has dried up.  Life can be so difficult sometimes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment