Saturday, August 3, 2013

Living the Dog's Life

I certainly do have THE BEST LIFE EVER!  I never forget how lucky I am to have a forever family.   You might not know this, but dogs like me - big and black - are the last dogs to be adopted.  It's sad to think that people judge you on your size and color, but that's life.  Of course, I have no idea what color is so I LOVE EVERYONE! 

Here's a picture from June.  Let me introduce you to Lola - she's behind me, and she's a puppy.  Just think - she's not full grown yet; and people think that I'm BIG.  Being a puppy means Lola has TOO MUCH ENERGY FOR ME!  I did play and hang out with her because she was visiting my house, but she wore me out. 

Like I always say, DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!  Take time and get to know someone, and if you're super lucky, you might have a new friend.  You can't be friends with everyone, but you can try your best to be respectful to everyone.  Lola respected my need to have a rest just like I respected her need to run around.  Some times you just need to go with the flow - that's why I'm such a flexible dog.  If I can do it, you can, too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment