Saturday, August 24, 2013

Introducing my friend, Dillon the Dog, from my neighborhood

You probably already know about my friend, Dillon the dog, from the dog park.  He's the dog whose Mom has nicknamed him Dill Pickle.

Any way, I have another friend, Dillon, too.  This Dillon is a very handsome yellow lab.  Yesterday he was even wearing a bandana around his neck.

Just for the record, I DO NOT LIKE any type of adornment such as barrettes, raincoats or bandanas.  I LOVE the way I look just the way I am - I don't need or want anything to detract (take away) from my natural beauty.

By the way, I LOVE Dillon's Mom.  Every time Dillon and his Mom walk by my house, they stop by for a visit.  Dillon's Mom tells me that I'm beautiful, and then she says that I'm very laid back.  You know me - I LOVE MY COMPLIMENTS!  Then, and here's the BEST part, she gives me and Dillon a treat!  As soon as she asks, "Who wants a cookie?", I know EXACTLY what to do.  I sit up tall and straight, and I put up my front paw.  SHE LOVES WHEN I DO THIS!  Of course, I am willing to do what it takes to get a treat.

Here's a picture of me and Dillon sitting and waiting for our DELICIOUS treats:










Like I always say, get outside and check out the neighborhood.  When the weather is perfect, there is A LOT OF action going on right outside your front door so DON'T MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN!  I go out AS SOON AS POSSIBLE in the morning because I don't want to miss any opportunities, and you shouldn't be missing out either.  Enjoy the great outdoors while the weather is fine, and don't be surprised if you see a lot of dogs out and about.  You never know, some day you might even see me so be on the lookout for a beautiful, big, black dog with white paws who has the name, Gabi.  In the meantime, you know you can always find me right here on my blog.

1 comment: