Friday, August 1, 2014

My cousin, Lulu, the Puppy, came to my house!

This week I had a very exciting visitor, Lulu, the Puppy, who is my cousin.  Lulu is always happy to see me, and I'm always happy to see her.  We both LOVE to sit on my front lawn:





What I especially like about Lulu, the Puppy, is that she gives me my space.  Other dogs have to jump all over me, and I don't mind that once in a while.  I usually like to have some personal space.

Like I always say, you don't have to be in someone's face to spend time with them.  You can have a fine time just being around each other and hanging around.  Just make sure that you're on the same page as your friend. 

p.s. Can you even see Lulu, the Puppy, in this picture?  She kind of blends in - unlike me - I'm big so I'm easy to find.





No comments:

Post a Comment