Sunday, June 29, 2014

Resting After My Bath

Today I got a bath.  Janet, the Groomer, even says that I have an ear infection so now I have to go to the doctor tomorrow.  UGH!  Just when I think the worst is over, something even worse happens.

In the meantime, this is what I'm doing today:



Here I am in my front yard - my favorite place on Earth - trying to rest and recover from my bath, and along comes my Mom to take my picture AGAIN!  Why does she need another picture?  I always look the same.  Of course, today I smell like soap - SUPER UGH!  I want to smell like a REAL dog.  It shouldn't take me long to get back to my usual delightful smell - I just need to roll around in some dirt and/or rabbit poop - this does the job every time.

Like I always say, life doesn't always go your way, but you'll get through it.  Just make sure to take some time to rest and recover after any BIG events - see above picture. You'll feel much better if you are rested.  Plus, these BIG events just get you ready for even BIGGER events, like going to the veterinarian - check back tomorrow for news on that BIG event.

No comments:

Post a Comment