Tuesday, June 10, 2014

It's a ducky day!

Every morning my Mom takes me for a walk.  I LOVE going for walks because I love checking out what's new in the neighborhood. 

Well, as soon as we got out the door, some ducks landed right in my yard!


I couldn't believe how incredibly lucky I was.  I was definitely in the right place at the right time.  I absolutely LOVE ducks.  After all, I am part Labrador Retriever, and that's what labs are supposed to do:  swim out and retrieve ducks.  That's why I have webbed feet so that I can be an amazing swimmer.  These ducks would have been easy to chase - unless they decided to fly off.  Then I would have been out of luck which I was any way since my Mom had me on the leash.

Like I always say, be on the lookout for new adventures because they could be waiting for you right outside your front door.  Make sure to go out and look - if you don't look in the first place, you'll never know what you're missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment