Saturday, December 7, 2013

WHAT?!? Time for a reality check!

I can't believe this!  Someone gave my Mom this mug as a gift:

I have an ENORMOUS problems with "DOGS ARE PEOPLE TOO."  Here are my main reasons:

1.  I am truly a dog in every way.  I wear a fur coat all year long.  I walk on 4 legs.  I will eat anything and everything (the only person who comes close to the eating requirement is my Dad, and he doesn't eat everything, like mushrooms and rabbit poop, to name a few).

2.  My seeing, hearing and sense of smell are MUCH BETTER than any person's.  Who knows there's a coyote in the yard in the middle of the night?  If I didn't howl and bark, no one in my family would know.  See how lucky they are.  It's a good think that I'm on the ball.  I wouldn't want my Mom to miss out on any of the excitement - even if it is the middle of the night.

3.  How many people do you know who jump up and down; scratch the floor; and/or do a dance every time you come home at the end of the day?  Only a dog would do this for you.

I mean, I could go ON AND ON AND ON to prove my point, but I think you get the idea.

Like I always say, a dog is a dog NOT A PERSON.  We are very special and unique, and it is an insult to a dog to say that we're people.  I LOVE people, but I LOVE being a dog more.

Plus, do I look like a person to you?


 p.s. Food falls in the couch, and it's my job to get it out from under the sofa cushions.  I sure am a useful and helpful DOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment