Thursday, February 9, 2017

It's A Miracle ~ Another Guest Blogger ~ Knox, the Dog!

My Mom must have the BEST students this year because their dogs want to be Guest Bloggers!  How amazing and exciting is this!  I am so HAPPY to introduce you to:

Knox, the Dog!





Hi!  I'm Knox, and I'm so excited to tell you about my life.  I live in Africa with my Mom, Cindy, and my Dad, Rob.  I have two kids who love me ~ Sierra and Avery ~ my cousins!  I'm coming back in May or June.  Oh, it's time for me to eat my lunch.  Thank you for letting me be on your blog, Gabi the Dog!

You know, I think Knox the Dog and I would be such great friends.  Maybe when he comes to visit, I can meet him, and we can take the very first Dog Selfie ~ that would be amazing!

Like I always say, you never know when you're going to make a new friend.  Knox the Dog and I might even be related ~ how cool it that!  WOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment