Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dogs are your BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

My Mom seems to be laying on the couch all day.  She told my Dad she has this stomach bug.  I don't know what's wrong with that - I actually LOVE to eat bugs, especially when they're bothering me.


I can even make my Mom smile when she's sick because I give her LOTS of licks and attention!

Like I always say, when you're sick, who's there for you?  If you answered your dog, you're right.  Dogs will stick by your side in ALL SITUATIONS.  We love our families so much, and we love to be there for them no matter what.  Here's some great advice, if you need attention, get a dog.  You don't even have to tell us that you're not feeling well - we're so smart that we know.  HOW AMAZING IS THAT!

p.s.  I hope my Mom feels better so she can take me for a walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment