Sunday, November 30, 2014

I had another best day of my life!

Last week was very exciting.  All of a sudden, all of these people came to my house.  Not only that, there was A LOT of food, too.  The more people who come to my house means there are more opportunities for me to mooch and get food.  Then, of course, there's my Dad who gives me whatever I want anyway.  I know just how to get my way, too!


First, I make sure to make my presence known.  I'm not about to let my Dad eat all by himself.  I'm right there at his elbow making sure that he leaves me some leftovers.  Guess what?  He put his plate on the floor, and I got to lick that plate clean.  I also lick the floor if food falls off the plate.  I'm a very clean and thorough dog when it comes to food.

Like I always say, if an opportunity presents itself, be ready.  Keep your eyes, ears and nose open so you know what's happening around you at all times.  I wouldn't want you to miss out on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment