Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winner, Winner - I got a TURKEY DINNER!

The other day was AMAZINGLY EXCITING!  First, my grandfather came over with the Munchkins which you already know how much I LOVE those.  Then my aunt (the one who hates ALL dogs) came over with her family and my new cousin, Lulu, who's a PUPPY, by the way.  Any way, there was SO MUCH FOOD, and I got to lick A LOT OF plates clean.

Here's an example:



See that - dreams really do come true!  I was wishing for a chicken dinner, but I got a turkey dinner instead.  You won't hear any complaints about that from this dog.

Like I always say, be thankful for any plate-licking opportunities.  I even shared one of the plates with my cousin, Lulu, who's really a dog (even if my aunt call her a "good girl).  I'll take whatever I can get, even if it's leftovers or crumbs.  Something's always better than nothing, especially when it comes to food.  I LOVE TO EAT MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment