Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Why don't some people get the message?

I really don't understand why my Mom doesn't listen to me.  She knows quite well that I do not want to get my picture taken.  Unfortunately, she never gives up - as you can tell in this picture from the weekend:



I'm out front trying to enjoy myself, and here she is with the camera - AGAIN!  I think you can easily tell that I ABSOLUTELY DON'T WANT MY PICTURE TAKEN!

Like I always say, sometimes you just have to look the other way and forgive the person who is annoying you.  I mean, what else can I say or do?  She's never going to listen to me any way.  It's a good thing I love her so much.  More importantly, it's more important that I can FORGIVE her for her flaws.  You should try forgiving people, too.  It's much easier than being angry. 

p.s. I feel much better now.

1 comment:

  1. Cute...and very true! What a cute blog. I'm that way with my kitten. I just can't get enough pictures!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete