Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Left Behind But Not Alone ~ that's good!

Well, my parents have left me at home while they go off on vacation.  Lucky for me, I have brothers who are willing to step in and pick up the pace.  Casey the Dog's brother, Stephen, comes to take care of me, too! It's a rough life being left home.  No one gives me treats like my Dad ~ how do you think I gained 12 pounds ~ it's not my fault if my Dad LOVES to give me treats!  Now I'm not getting any treats!

Here's the deal though ~ my parents could have taken me along to Florida with them!  That's right ~ Florida has beaches where dogs can go and vacation homes where we can stay, too!

https://www.tripping.com/vacation-rentals/united-states/florida




Just click on that picture up there so you can see all that I'm missing!  Don't leave home without your dog!  We want to go wherever our family goes ~ even the beach!

If my parents do take me to the beach, I will not wear sunglasses or go on a surfboard like that dog up there.  No thank you!

Of course, I learned the hard way that the water at the beach tastes AWFUL!


You can read more about that experience here,

Like I always say, dogs can come on vacation with you!  You just have to go to the right places.  Now I just have to convince my parents to take me next time!  At least, you're visiting me by reading my blog!  I do LOVE having visitors!

11 comments:

  1. I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?Harry Potter Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Thanks for sharing. there are lot of things in blogger that we don't know.scr888

    ReplyDelete

  3. قد تكون شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام آخر من تتوقع مقابلته كون مشكلات الصرف في الغالب لا يمكن التنبؤ بها ، لكن إذا ما وقع العطل في صرف منزلك فإنه من الضروري أن يقترن بوجودنا كشركة متخصصة بتفوق في معالجة جميع مشكلات الصرف مهما بلغت حدتها ، حضورنا يضمن لك رحيل العطل من منزلك فورا ، فوق ما نمنحه لك من ضمانات عملية تقطع الطريق على عودته مجددا

    شركة ضهوة من أفضل شركات تسليك المجاري بالدمام وشفط البيارات وتنظيف البيارات والبالوعات بإحترافية شديدة ومهنيـة وإتقان ودقة وأسعارنا مناسبة للجميع.
    أحدث تقنيات تسليك المجاري بالدمام المستخدمة لدى شركة ضهوة :
    1 - تسليك مجاري بالضغط
    2- تسليك المجاري بالقواطع الدوارة
    تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركه تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
    شركة شفط بيارات بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام

    للإتصال بنا من خلال الهاتف أو مُراسلتنا على الواتساب : 0505108424

    #زقاره_بعد_الفطور
    #شير_شات4
    #لقيمات_الماجد
    #غردوا_بالخير_برمضان_الخير
    #مسابقه_عبدالعزيز_الخضيري1

    ReplyDelete
  4. gclub,I need to change layout of the summary. can you help ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. พวกเราให้บริการรถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับ พนักงานขับรถยนต์ของ BANANA rent-a-car จะรอให้ความสบายสบายแก่กับลูกค้าสำหรับในการเดินทาง ทำให้ลูกค้าเดินทางไปถึงเป้าหมายโดยสวัสดิภาพรวมทั้งเร็ว ด้วยผู้ขับที่มากประสบการณ์สำหรับเพื่อการขับขี่รถยนต์ ชำนิชำนาญทางอีกทั้งในกรุงเทพมหานคร และก็บ้านนอก พร้อมกับยังได้รับการอบรมการใช้แรงงานรถยนต์ และก็การกระทำการให้บริการที่ยอดเยี่ยมทุกคน ทำให้ลูกค้าเชื่อมั่นได้ว่า รถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับ ของBANANA rent-a-car เป็นบริการรถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับที่เยี่ยมที่สุด
    เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
    เช่ารถดอนเมือง
    เช่ารถรายวัน
    บริการรถเช่า
    รถเช่ากระบะ

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog is not afraid of the water.cool!
    What do animals eat?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Post Operative Wear For Dogs & Cats

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your compliments and praise. They mean a lot! I started the Gabi blog to practice my blogging skills and to teach my 3rd graders social skill lessons. I'd like to think Gabi's advice is still relevant. Dogs are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete