Monday, May 25, 2015

New Friends!

Wow, I am the luckiest dog ever!  One of my Mom's students is going to be a guest blogger today.  That means I get to stay on my couch!

     Hi, my name is Matthew.  My teacher writes a blog about her dog, and she said we can write an entry for the blog, too.  so I'm writing about my dogs, Abbey and Maddy.  Abbey is 10 months old, and she is a yellow lab.  She is 80 pounds and one foot and 4 inches tall.  Gabi is a black lab, and Abbey is a golden Labrador retriever.  Abbey, Gabi and my old dog, Maddy, have a lot in common.  They all dig in their backyard.  They like to roll in dirt.  They are all lab mixes and more.  There are a couple of differences.  Abbey is not a year old yet.  Maddy and Gabi are grown-up dogs.  Gabi is black while Abbey and Maddy are yellow.  That is all about my dogs, and who knows, maybe I'll write another blog entry in the future!



That Abbey the Puppy sure is a cute dog!

Like I always say, it's great to make new friends!  I've always wanted a cat guest blogger - anybody interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment