Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I got another bath!

I sure was lucky yesterday because I got to go to Janet, the Groomer, for a bath.  I even let Janet trim my toe nails, and I never let her do that.  Here's how I looked after my bath:



All I know is that I can't wait to get home and relax, and then there's my family.  They make such a BIG fuss over me because of the bows in my ears.  Now, as you know, I do NOT like the bows.  For some strange reason, they LOVE the bows.  That means MORE pictures.  UGH, I just can't win!

Like I always say, just make the best of any situation, and do what it takes to make your family happy.  All I know is that I ALWAYS make my family happy.  That's because I'm such a CUTE dog (as long as I don't have to wear those AWFUL BOWS).  It's a good thing I'm an expert at getting rid of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment