Saturday, October 11, 2014

Check out this video, and tell me what you think!

You know that I don't like getting my picture taken.  On top of that, my Mom painted me, and then took a picture of me with the painting.  As if all this wasn't enough, now my friend, Casey the Dog's brother, has made a video of my Mom's painting of me:


Click here:  Video of Gabi Painting!


Here's the picture my Mom wanted to paint of me, but the lady at the paint store said that this wasn't a good picture because of the shadows - whatever that means.



Like I always say, someone is always going to be annoying or bothering you so you just have to get used to it.  I'm sure I can be annoying, too, but that's just because I want a treat, and my Dad always gives me what I want - that's if I annoy him enough.  Annoying someone can have benefits IF you're the one doing the annoying.  On the flip side, you have to put up with other people's annoying behavior, too.  I hope I haven't been too annoying in my blog.  Also, let me know what you think of the painting video.  Personally, I find it flattering and annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment