Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Do I really need to Skype?

What will my family make me do next?  I mean they put a cookie on the table, and then when I go to get it, they make me stay standing up:


Then they're all saying, "Say hi to Andrew.  Look, it's Andrew."  This is what I'm thinking:

"My family is crazy."

"Just let me get my cookie and eat it."

"Give me a break."

I could hear Andrew's voice, but he's not here.  I think I got tricked, but at least, I got a treat - even though it was annoying to get it.

Like I always say, if you have a family, they're going to be annoying.  You just have to learn to put up with them and just hope you get some treats along the way.  The treats make it all worth it.  I hope this blog post wasn't too annoying for you.  Thanks for checking in with Gabi, the Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment