Saturday, April 27, 2013

Every Day is a GREAT Day!

See this dog jumping?  This is how I wake up every day.  It's light out, and guess what?  I'm rearing to go out for my morning walk.  I don't know what day it is; I don't know what time it is - I just know that it's light outside.  That means - WAKE UP AND TAKE ME FOR MY WALK!

This morning I meandered over to my mom's bed; she was not as happy to see me as I was to see her.  She was mumbling something about it being Saturday....only 5:33.  Then she told me to go say hi to my Dad - humph - that took one second.  Then she told me to go look for bunnies, but hey, I can see out the window while I'm standing over her wondering why she's not hopping out of bed.

Well, needless to say, I am a very persistent dog, and she finalllllly got up.  I mean what's the big deal?  I know you'll agree:

EVERY DAY IS A GREAT DAY SO GET OUT OF BED EARLY AND ENJOY THE DAY!

 P.S.  This is what I say:  It's a ruff life; you gotta be tuff; and the tuff get going even if it's ruff going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment