Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hooray! My Dad is home! Now I can get treats again!

This is the most amazing and best news ever!  Yesterday my Mom said, "Come along.  Let's go get Dad."  Well, I'm always ready to go on an adventure in the car so off we went.  Then, after a while, my Dad got in the car, and I was the HAPPIEST DOG IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

The whole way home in the car I stood up, and I didn't take my eyes off of him for one second.  I wanted to make sure he got home and gave me a treat.  This is very important business, after all.

After he got home, I watched the Patriots' game with my Dad and my brother, Andrew:

 
This is the best part of sitting on the couch:

 
My Dad loves to give me A LOT of attention which I, of course, LOVE AND APPRECIATE A LOT!
 
Like I always say, celebrate whenever possible, especially if it involves someone special in your life.  Make sure to let your family know how much you love them every day.  Make sure to appreciate any and all treats every time because every treat is the best treat ever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment