Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This is the MOST MIRACULOUS EVENT EVER!

I have to be honest, I am still quite pleasantly surprised and amazed that my Aunt bought me a fancy dog collar from Hawaii. 

Wait until you hear this!  This piece of news just about knocked my white socks off!  (If you haven't noticed, I have built-in white socks - see the picture to the side of this post.)

My Aunt got a dog!

Even though she always used to say, "I hate ALL dogs," she still got a dog.  How miraculous is this!  I don't know if there is a miracle that could top this one.  She even got a black dog - just like me, almost.  Her dog is going to be much smaller than me, and her dog has hair, not fur.  These are just small matters - A DOG IS STILL A DOG NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL, NO MATTER FUR OR HAIR.  Not only that, she is head over heels in love with her dog.

Here's an actual picture of Lulu, my new cousin:

This puppy is so small - especially compared to me - I'm feeling like a giant dog now.

Like I always say, welcome any new members of your family with open arms.  I LOVE having a DOG cousin.  I am absolutely amazed that my Aunt - who used to HATE ALL DOGS - has an actual dog!  Life is full of surprises and miracles! 

Make sure to check back tomorrow - just in case there's another miracle - you just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment