Thursday, September 26, 2013

Miracle Week Finishes Up With A VERY MAJOR MIRACLE!

I am the proudest dog right now - my brother, Derek, has gotten a job!  How exciting is this news!  He's going to be working as worker for a congressman in Peabody.  Here's a picture of a very happy Derek with his very favorite dog:

As you can see in the picture, I am congratulating Derek with my paw.  Derek has been looking for a job for months and months so he is over the moon that he got a job.  It's a sensational way to end Miracle Week here on my blog - I LOVE GOOD NEWS, and reporting a miracle is ALWAYS the best news.

Like I always say, celebrate the BIG events in life - like finding your first job.  I love celebrating whenever possible - especially when I have the opportunity to lift my paw.  Hey, wait a minute, I think Derek should reward me with a treat since I shook paws with him - I better go find him and remind him that I deserve  a treat, too.

I hope you all enjoyed Miracle Week here on my blog.  Remember:  miracles are happening ALL THE TIME so be on the look-out - you just never know.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment